Uptime Institute's Global Data Center Survey Results 2023
The Uptime Institute Global Data Center Survey, now in its 13th year, is the most comprehensive and longest-running study of its kind. The findings in this report highlight the experiences and strategies of data center owners and operators in the areas of resiliency, sustainability, efficiency, regulations, staffing, cloud and innovative technologies.
The executive summary of this report is available to the public. The full version of this report is only available to Uptime Institute Members.
- Douglas Donnellan, Senior Research Associate
- Daniel Bizo, Research Director
- Jacqueline Davis, Research Analyst
- Andy Lawrence, Executive Research Director
- Dr. Owen Rogers, Research Director for Cloud Computing
- Lenny Simon, Research Analyst
- Max Smolaks, Research Analyst
MORE ABOUT UPTIME INSTITUTE MEMBERSHIPThe full version of this report is available to Uptime Institute Members.
Uptime Institute Membership provides a platform for continuous education and professional development across your team through a mix of virtual and in-person events, exclusive research, briefings with our Uptime Institute Intelligence organization and a rich community of your peers to share learnings and best practices across the industry, on a global basis.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIP